Free webinar: Meaningful use of blockchain and NFT in Industrial IoT
When: 26 January at 4 pm CET
With the new year, the popular HARDWARIO IoT webinars are back.
For January one, we have chosen Meaningful use of blockchain and NFT in Industrial IoT
Our guest will be Tomáš Svoboda, author of the VEFramework and PLFramework projects, focusing on blockchain's practical and straightforward use in industry. Tomáš also co-founded ELEDUS (now MICo Vision) and helped set the digitalisation strategy for Brano Group.
In the webinar we will cover the following topics:
- What is Blockchain and NFT
- Tomas' journey to these technologies
- Practical applications of Blockchain and NFT for the Internet of Things
- Introduction of VEFramework and practical demonstration in STEM education using HARDWARIO devices
- Alan Fabik, CEO HARDWARIO
- Pavel Hübner, CTO HARDWARIO
- Tomáš Svoboda, Technicinsider
The broadcast will be on YouTube.
Register for free:
If you can not make the live session, register now and we will send you the recording after the event.