HARDWARIO devices can process data from a wide range of environmental sensors, such as temperature, relative humidity, nitrogen and sulfur oxides, soil moisture and more. This makes it possible to implement many IoT projects in both outdoor and indoor environments, for example:
- Monitoring of humidity in cable cabinets to control their quality
- Air quality monitoring using billboards
- Measurement of local temperature in bark beetle traps
- Monitoring of soil moisture in forests
- Temperature monitoring in freezers and refrigerated boxes
We use IoT Hub CHESTER for these projects. Thanks to its resistance to dust and water and temperature range, it is a suitable solution for demanding outdoor projects in the field of agriculture, forestry, water management and industry.
Low consumption and LPWAN connectivity (NB-IoT, or LoRa) enable deployment even in places not covered by the GSM signal or power grid.