How STATOTEST has built the cost-effective 24/7 IoT monitoring of the bridge's statics with CHESTER
When: February 25, 2 pm CET
In the Czech Republic alone, there are tens of thousands of bridges, buildings and other structures with problematic statics. The story of the STATOTEST project shows how, thanks to the digitization and implementation of Internet of Things technologies, companies and public entities can save hundreds of thousands to millions of crowns and prevent the tragic events we saw at the collapse of Prague's Troja footbridge or bridge in Genoa, Italy.
In the February IoT webinar, we will look at the project of STATOTEST, the winner of the Microsoft Awards. The STATOTEST project uses our IoT Hub CHESTER for long-term monitoring of the statics of buildings - bridges, roofs, halls and also landslide sites.
During the webinar you will learn:
- How STATOTEST uses IoT Hub CHESTER and develops its own firmware.
- What IoT network project does it use.
- What STATOTEST monitors to prevent problems in time.
- How long does it take to deploy the measuring system to a new location.
- How long does the device take to collect data on the battery.
- How is the business and technical cooperation between STATOTEST and HARDWARIO.
About HARDWARIO's IoT Webinars
By digitizing and implementing IoT technologies, smart organizations gain a competitive advantage by dramatically improving their efficiency, productivity, customer experience, and generating new revenue streams. In our popular webinars, together with our partners, we present successful IoT projects and openly describe used solutions and technologies. The webinar includes a discussion with developers, implementers and customers.
Register for the webinar:
If you can not make the live session, register now and we will send you the recording after the event.